Advantage of TheTruck-mounted Concrete Boom PumpHMC series Truck-mounted Concrete Boom Pump is a specially designed product among the middle and short arm pump truck, fill in the blank of truck-mounted concrete boom bump with short and medium jib structure. It is a high efficient concrete conveying equipment integrating driving, pumping, placing.
1. 25-42 meters booming height, fill in gaps in the world-famous brand only have the big machinery.
2. It is more suitable for the small and medium projects;
3. Extremely high performance price ratio and use reliability help the party make profits.
4. The same technology from word-famous brands.
HBT 60 Diesel Concrete Pump
Max. theo. concrete output(L./H) 60/36m3/h Max.concrete pumping pressure(H./L.) 13/7MPa Distribution valve type S Valve Electrical engineering power 90KW Max. Theoretical Vertical/Horizontal Conveying Distance 160/800m Dimensions£ºlength¡Áwidth¡Áheight 4500x1750x1600mm Total weight 6000kg
HBT 40 Diesel Concrete Pump
Max. theo. concrete output(L./H) 40m3/h Max.concrete pumping pressure(H./L.) 10MPa Distribution valve type S Valve Electrical engineering power 45KW Max. Theoretical Vertical/Horizontal Conveying Distance 120/500m Dimensions£ºlength¡Áwidth¡Áheight 4500x1750x1600mm Total weight 3200kg
HBT 80 Diesel Concrete Pump
Max. theo. concrete output(L./H) 84/45 m³/h Max.concrete pumping pressure(H./L.) 16/11MPa Distribution valve type S Valve Diesel engine model Wechai Max. Theoretical Vertical/Horizontal Conveying Distance 200/800m Dimensions：length×width×height 6300x2100x2350mm Total weight 6900kg
HBT 90 Diesel Concrete Pump
Theoretical Capacity 90 Max.concrete pumping pressure(H./L.) 16/22MPa Distribution valve type S Valve Diesel engine model Wechai Delivery Distance 1500 Dimensions：length×width×height 6800×2100×2350mm Total weight 7000kg
What’s Truck-mounted Concrete Boom Pump application industry ?
Concrete boom pump for sale has advantages as flexible move, high safety, strong durability, high strength steel, convenient transport, simple operation and fast speed. Application industry: Concrete / Cement Products (Blocks, Pavers, Curbstones, Sleepers, Pipes, Rings), Precast Elements (Beams, Hollow Core, Safety Barriers, Wall Panels) ,Dam Construction, Road Paving, Industrial Floors, Architectural Precast, Waste Treatment, Foundries, Glass Industry, Mine Industry (muds treatment, backfilling),Soil Stabilization, Fertilizers. The height of the boom usually includes 18m, 24m, 25m, 37m, 42m, 50m,60m.
The Structure of Truck-mounted Concrete Boom Pump
The truck boom pump mainly includes the chassis system, boom system, pumping system, hydraulic system and electric control system.
Concrete transport truck pump , also known as boom concrete pump truck, is a conveying machine in which both concrete pump and hydraulic folding boom are installed on the chassis of a car or trailer, and a conveying pipe is laid along the boom, and finally concrete is output through the end hose. Because of the variable amplitude, folding and rotation functions of the boom, the construction personnel can distribute within the range within the reach of the boom.
|Maximum Vertical Height Of Boom (M)||27.4||29.2||32.5||36.6||41.8||46.9||56||61.5|
|Horizontal Distribution Radius Of Boom (M)||23.8||25.6||29||32.6||38||42.7||52||57.5|
|Chassis Brand||FOTON / SHACMAN / SINOTRUCK / FAW/ISUZU / DFAC|
|If Require More Detailed Information, Please Contact Our Sales Department.|
Parts of concrete transfer boom pump
Concrete boom pump has various types, the basic components are same. The whole device is mainly composed of following parts: the chassis, the boom system, rotating turret, pumping system, hydraulic system and electric control system.
1. The chassis system is composed of a chassis, a PTO (transfer case) and a beam.
2. The arm support system consists of a multiple-section arm support, a connecting rod, an oil cylinder and a connecting piece.
3. The turret is composed of a rotary table, a rotating mechanism, a fixed turret (connecting frame) and a supporting structure.
4. The pumping system consists of a pumping mechanism, a hopper, an S valve assembly, a swing mechanism, a mixing mechanism, a pipe assembly and an arm support pipe.
5. The hydraulic system is mainly divided into two parts: the pumping hydraulic system and the boom hydraulic system. The pumping hydraulic system comprises a main pumping oil circuit system, a distribution valve oil way system, a stirring oil circuit system and a water pump oil circuit system. The hydraulic system of the arm support comprises an arm support oil-way system, a supporting-leg oil-way system and a rotary oil-way system. The hydraulic system mainly comprises a hydraulic pump, a valve block, an energy accumulator, a hydraulic motor and other hydraulic components.
6. The electrical system is mainly composed of control cabinet, remote control and other electrical components.
To learn more, contact us today and talk to one of our experts.
Tips on safe operation
1.Site selection. Obstacles such as high voltage lines should be kept as far away as possible.
2.Check before operation. The power switch of the operating table should be in the “off” position, and the concrete displacement handle and the reversing handle of the mixing device should be in the middle.
3.Outrigger operation. The concrete pump truck should be placed horizontally, and the supporting ground should be flat and firm to ensure that it does not sink in the working process. The outriggers can support the whole machine stably and reliably, and can be locked reliably.
4.Boom operation. When the boom is extended or retracted from the folding state, it must be carried out in the prescribed order. The switching operation of the boom must be carried out after the boom has completely left the boom bracket.
5.Pumping operation. When starting or stopping pumping, contact the operator at the end hose. Before dismantling the blocked pipeline, the pump should be counter-pumped 2 to 3 times, and then dismantled after it is confirmed that there is no residual pressure in the pipeline.
6.Inspection after operation. The boom shall be fully retracted on the boom bracket; the outriggers shall also be fully retracted and the locking pins shall be inserted. The power switch of the console should be in the “off” position.
Diesel Concrete Pump DHBT60 In Columbia
Dhbt15 concrete mixing pump has been delivered to CROATIA
This client in Peru DHBT50-10-82 working place
Diesel Concrete Pump DHBT60 In Columbia
Equipment: Diesel Concrete Pump DHBT60
Delivery time : August, 2019
DHBT60 is our middle sized concrete pump. Equipped with KAWASAKI oil pump K3V112DT and φ125*1650mm main oil cylinder, it can pump max. 300m high and 1000m long theoretically. The max. Theoretically capacity will be 60m3/hour.
This client is a construction company. The projects they undertake are mainly 30-storys building. Here it’s one of the buildings they built by using HAMAC diesel concrete pump DHBT60-13-129. By comparing our pump with their old Schwing pump, they said HAMAC pump works perfect and more cost efficient.
Welcome to contact HAMAC if you also need one.