Hi Lovelies. I was recently tagged by @Unveilingvictoria on Instagram to do the #Vogue73Questions! I had so much fun doing this. Check out mine below!
1. What’s the best thing to happen to you this month? Getting back to gym after 6 weeks
2. What’s the best thing to happen to you this year? Launching my fashion blog
3. What’s the best thing ever? Coffee obviously
4. What’s your favorite season? Summer… Beach weather! Amen!
5. What’s your favorite holiday? Christmas
6. Would you ever live in a big city? Oh yes. Take me to NYC baybeh !
7. What’s your favorite ice cream? Magnum Classic
8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Kick them off and chill
9. What’s your favorite dessert? Malva pudding with custard
10. Cake or pie? Do you even have to ask ??(O0) CAKE
11. What’s your least favorite food? I’m generally a lover of all food! Food is life
12. What’s your favorite condiment? Tomato and Peri-Peri sauce
13. It’s brunch, what do you eat? Avo and feta/rosa plum tomatoes on toast ! Yum
14. What’s your favorite color? Red
15. What color dress did you wear to prom? I did not go to my prom. It’s a long story! Some of you already know and will laugh when reading this.
16. Blow dry or air dry? Air dry
17. Do you think you’re strong? I could take just about anything on so YES!
18. Who’s a person you’d love to have coffee with? Taylor Swift – DUH! #TEAMSWIFT
19. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday
20. Who’s the last person you texted? Ramano Andrews a.k.a zee boyfriend
21. Twitter or Instagram? Instagram hands down
22. Who should everyone follow right now? Two Brown Girls! Support local guys! Also they freakin awesome!
23. Have you ever had anything stolen from you? Yes!
24. Favorite country you’ve visited? I haven’t really traveled as yet
25. Last country you’ve visited? None.
26. Country you wish to visit? America
27. First pet? A hamster named Mookah , he lived for 3 years !
28. Favorite Disney animal? Sebastian from The Little Mermaid
29. What are you doing tomorrow? Work and gym
30. What are you most excited about in life right now? Focusing on my body goals and seeing the changes
31. What book are you currently reading? I haven’t in ages mainly because I read more blogs than books these days.
32. A book you read because everyone was reading it? Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy. Thanks Nats. 🙂
33. What are you completely bored of right now? DSTV
34. What’s your favorite beverage? Coke
35. What’s your favorite cocktail? The blood orange mojito from Beluga.
36. What would you order at McDonalds drive thru? A grand chicken spicy meal and coke with no ice or a spicy cajun meal with coke no ice.
37. What’s one thing you still have from your childhood? My first doll house my mom bought me for receiving an award in Grade 1.
38. What’s your current favorite TV show? F.R.I.E.N.D.S always and forever
39. What’s a movie that made you cry? Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Every freakin time the train scene plays when Anjali throws Tina her scarf. Who can relate??
40. Who do you miss the most? My nani
41. What’s something you can’t do? I can’t do the splits.
42. What are your nicknames? Teeny
43. What makes you laugh a lot? Bretman Rocks – he’s hilarious
44. Heels or flats? Heels any day
45. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done? Zip lining in Magaliesburg
46. What’s one thing you’ve wanted to do but been scared of? Bunjee Jumping
47. What’s the thing you’re most proud of? Being an independent young lady since the age of 18 #girlbossvibes
48. What did you want to do with your life at age 5? Seriously, 5? Shouldn’t this be like 15? (0o)
49. Dogs or Cats? Dogs
50. What’s the most important thing someone can learn? They can learn to forgiven, forgiveness is key to let go of any bitterness holding u back and allows you to look forward to the future.
51. Bath or shower? Shower
52. Mountain hideaway or beach house? Beach house
53. What’s your favorite scented candle? Vanilla
54. If you could spend 3 months anywhere, where would it be? Send me to Santorini please!
55. Are you messy or neat? Messy when I’m trying to look neat. Those who know me will totally get this!
56. What’s the first thing you do each morning? Brush my teeth- and you should too!
57. What do you eat for breakfast? Mainly oats with chia seeds , if not then muesli with berries , nuts and almond milk
58. What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed? Read my bible
59. What’s your favorite pizza? Chicken Tikka from Debonairs.
60. What’s one skill you wish you had? To be a ventriloquist
61. Describe your ideal man in three words? Only three words , I’m gonna need more than that..
62. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My mom
63. At what age were you happiest? Between the ages of 6-10 . Carefree and happy.
64. What’s the last thing you ate? Oats
65. Where do you go when you need to be alone? Long walks on the Umhlanga promenade. Soooooo therapeutic!
66. What’s the biggest thing on your mind right now? Career choices
67. What’s the best activity to do at home on a rainy day? Bollywood movie, choc chip cookies and tea.
68. What are you listening to right now? Look what you made me do by Taylor Swift
69. On a scale of 1/10 how happy are you with life right now? 7/10 . There’s always room for improvement.
70. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? Exotic meat: crocodile and kudu- made me wanna become vegetarian !
71. Starter or dessert? Dessert for the win!
72. Is there a dessert you don’t like? There isn’t one that exists
73. What’s the furthest you’ve been from home? No clue …
So that’s it! I am tagging my blogging squad to do this one and it’s highly recommend that you check out their blogs and social media accounts.